The Financial Services Industry Has Changed…. See How It Affects You!
Do you know what 7 in 10 consumers are doing that affects annuity and life sales?
What about how the financial crisis, recent industry scandals, and the DOL fiduciary rule have changed consumer perceptions of advisors?
Forget perceptions and subjective opinions of what’s happening. The data speaks for itself.
You’ll get exclusive data insights into how consumer behavior is changing, what the market opportunity for Safe Money solutions is, and how you can use digital marketing strategies to grow your business. In order to thrive in this new world, advisors MUST be swift, adaptive, forward-thinking, and open to new ideas.
- How the 2007-2008 financial crisis and recent financial industry scandals changed consumer trust and perceptions
- Just how many Americans are really having conversations about annuities and life with their advisors?
- Why the concept of Safe Money presents a unique, untapped opportunity for you online…
- The HUGE customer opportunity that many insurance providers are missing out on(!)
- The activity that 7 in 10 consumers are doing…. and why you can’t afford to ignore it!
- How placement on SafeMoney.com could easily save you tens of thousands of dollars in investment costs and hours of labor
- How you can start working INSTANTLY to build meaningful relationships with a membership as a SafeMoney.com listed financial professional
This report is available for a limited time, so get it now! Learn how consumer behavior has changed and how you can use new marketing strategies to capitalize on this trend. You’ll be glad that you did.
Download White Paper Now!
“We Market for You, Not to You”
Brent MeyerFounder, Safe Money Broadcasting, LLC
For agent use only. Not to be used with general public. Compliance requirements may vary for financial professionals affiliated with a registered investment advisory group, broker-dealer, or other financial company. SafeMoney.com and/or Safe Money Broadcasting are not responsible for compliance requirements relating to RIAs, BDs, and other such organizations. Be sure to check with your affiliated financial companies before engaging.